Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last Week's Dinners :: October 31 - November 6, 2010

M :: Sausage, Salad and Brussels Sprouts
TU :: Refried Bean Tacos - Avocado, Flour Tortillas, Cheddar Cheese, Romaine and Salsa
W :: Pasta with Pancetta, Garlic and Poached Egg
TH :: Crock-Pot Pork Tacos by Mel, Gelato from Freddy's from The Frigs
F :: Chili and Poppyseed Cake by Tee
SA :: TBD (probably take-out, ordered by Brian)

Lame week, I know. I had to have foot surgery on Thursday and am a bit laid up (i.e. I've been told I have to lay in bed all weekend -- sounds great, but it gets a bit old). To make matters worse, Brian wasn't around for a couple days. Fortunately, some of my friends came to the rescue to help feed me and my family. I can't even tell you you know much it meant to us. We are very lucky to have such great people in our lives.

No comments: