Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ricotta & Spinach Gnocchi

dinner031311

Menu:
Ricotta & Spinach Gnocchi || Fresh 365
Caesar Salad with Tofu Caesar Dressing || Back to Her Roots
Salted Chocolate Mousse || Back to Her Roots

After hopping into Brian's car to run some errands this weekend, and spying Munchos wrappers and an empty Coke bottle (his standard road trip fare), I thought it might be a good idea to make our Sunday dinner a bit healthy. (Last week I cleaned out Snickers wrappers -- and this is the car of the man who has a triathlon in two months). We always eat pretty good, but the Mr. is gone during the week, and I know how hard it is to cook just for yourself. I always have the boys to worry about, so my schedule really hasn't changed at all. Brian's usually very open minded, but kind of looked at me funny tonight. The verdict? C spit it all out and ended up eating cereal and ice cream instead. Brian ate everything. I think the gnocchi surprised him because it was really very good. He didn't care for the dessert to much though. But H and I loved it all. H even had seconds of the gnocchi. And the salad dressing was really great.

No comments: