Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pork, Mushrooms, Salad & Dessert

dinner090311
dinner090311a

Menu:
Basil and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Sauteed Mushrooms and Banana Peppers
Salad
Cherry Clafoulis || Sweet Amandine

Here's something you may not know about me ... unless you know me personally. Recently, I really started getting into making desserts. It's still kind of a shock to me. I've always loved cooking better than baking. And I still cannot for the life of me make cookies. But especially over the last couple years, dessert is kind of my thing. I actually like baking more than cooking! So what do you think? More desserts? P.S. This clafoulis is easy, and super good.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Love collecting dessert recipes, but rarely make them. I'm afraid more desserts would equal more workout time.